Crazyfly Cruzer LW
2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard – Light Wind Machine
Read more about what Crazyfly says about the 2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard
The 2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard was, is, and always will be the ultimate lightwind machine. The name 2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard sums it up perfectly: Cruising around, having fun and enjoying the ride even in the lightest winds. But of course, the 2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard can handle a lot more than that… Due to its unique core construction and extremely light layers of fiberglass, the 2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard can also be seriously abused.
The very well balanced medium flex of this 2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard suits intermediate and advanced riders, it rides comfortably in choppy waters and the flat rocker and inverted outline ensure that it is an incredible lightwind board. The 2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard has assymetric fins position. The 2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard fins are positioned on the heel edge of the tips and in the center of the tips. Due to the asymmetric fin position, the fins stay in the water all the time and provide better upwind ability of the 2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard. View Crazyfly Bindings
2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard Sizes
2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard Range of Use
2018 Crazyfly Cruiser LW Kiteboard Features
- Medium Flex – Provides enough comfort and extra bits of performance.
- Flat Bottom – This bottom shape has superior gliding performance, but does not provide as much grip as the concave shapes.
- Inverted Outline – Inverted outline saves weight in the center of the board and creates more surface area on the tips where the board is mostly in contact with water when edging. You get the best of both worlds, optimized weight and large tips surface area for the ultimate light wind performance.
- Asymmetric Fins Position – The fins are positioned on the heel edge of the tips and in the center of the tips. Due to the asymmetric fin position, the fins stay in the water all the time and provide better upwind ability of the Cruiser LW.
- Great pop – You can still squeeze great amounts of pop from this board, even though it is not the pop machine.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core – Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass – Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- Light Up Sidewalls – Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Razor fins – These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
- Allround Binding – The Allround binding features a 3D shaped double density EVA footpad with heel support and a toe ridge. Footstraps use our QuickFix II mounting system for quick and easy mounting and adjustments on the beach.
- Hexa Binding – The Hexa Binding provides unlimited adjustability to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering unmatched comfort and board feel.